Friday 1 May 2009

I seen a polished Manifold on ebay and thought yeah that would tidy the engine up and put a bid in for a tenner on the off chance I would win (I did win) and got it for £1 yep thats right ONE POUND :) it arrived two days later!


The weekend came and I took to fitting this myself I stripped the Intercooler off and the hoses attached I drained all the fluids and kept a good mental note of where it all needed to go back on. As I was checking the old Manifold and New I noticed a few difference's which got me thinking so i stopped stripping the engine and studied the Manifold.........

Damn it was from a N/A not a Turbo ............... I put the car back together and that was the day gone 4 hours and nothing had changed apart from my hands were a mixture of blood and oil.


Called Jamie (Japspecperformance.co.uk) with my bad news and he said when i have my days off before the show we could probably do just as good a job our selfs with a shed load of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment